Friday, August 19, 2011

Long Silence

It's been a long silence from my blog since I last updated it early January this year.
We will be approaching month of September in another two weeks time.
Time leaps, I have not realised that time could have pass so fast.
Everything had changed within this few months...
I had bring myself to new chapter of study life in this year.
From QS, an Engineering based course into the Hospitality Management course.
This is indeed an unbelievable transformation process in my study life ever.
And yet I don't even feel regretful but even feel more confidence with my decision. 
I am on the journey to discover the true culture of Hospitality 
After all, I'm going to proceed my third semester study in coming week.
I enjoy my study right now and feel happy to learn more...haha

*More to come and will update free time to time...*  

0 comments:

Post a Comment